What do you do when you have found out that your department is changing and there is nothing you can do to stop it? It can be a difficult place to be in and we have been there. Check out our newest Contributors experience in leading her team through a major program change.
As leaders, it is challenging to know what to spend our time doing when we are trying to. Check out our newest book review to find out if this book is right for you!
|Productivity Devices for Your Office||What to do when your job makes you miserable||How you as a manager can prevent burnout|
Unremarkably Remarkable is a professional development resource and tool. This content will make your work life easier, help you reach professional goals, and to keep learning. Here you will find
- Personal Experiences
- Book reviews on top management books
- Articles on how to help you be a better manager and trainer
- Shopping lists on things that could improve your professional life
- 10-minute training sessions
- Reviews on professional tools
- Documents paired with the training sessions and Skillshare courses